Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back To The Regularly Scheduled Program

Sunday, July 4, 2010
First off I'm truly thankful that I went from no work to so much work that I can't even contain it. No literally I can't. I barely have time for anything, even eating dinner. Yes when I'm on the grind, I grind...hard. (That sounded slightly...gross lol).

Good thing is I've had so many posts in my head so I'm using this marvelous Independence Day weekend to get it all out and then some. So I hope you queens are have a fantabulous weekend, enjoy the fireworks tonight, oh and please be sure to follow me on Twitter. Yes, yes I'm back on there, Facebook particularly isn't my cup of tea anymore.

But nonetheless follow me HERE!.
(Singing Usher's "Follow Me"...come follow me come follow me now...right noooow)


0 comments: