Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Just Keep Going

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'll explain the lack of updates. Three words:


Applying for Graduate School...yeah more like four.


I really haven't had much time for ANYTHING. My schedule goes like this. Monday through Friday:

-Workout 8-9am

-GRE Studying/Grad Apps 11am-6pm

-Eat/Catch-up on Wendy Williams 7-8pm

-Caking 8pm till I fall asleep


And Saturday mornings are dedicated to my GRE Prep class so that consumes most of the day.

Sunday is church and sleep that I didn't get over the week (I know, so unhealthy!)


UGH! This grad school application thing is no joke! But this is something I truly want so I'll work as hard as I can do get it.


But let me tell you the library I go to have some of the most interesting, peculiar people I've ever seen. It's great entertainment.


So I just wanted to update you guys and I'm working on new posts now...no like right now!


Smoocheese!

0 comments: